The non-surgical rhinoplasty also known as the "liquid nose job" uses hyaluronic acid filler injected into specific areas of the nose to shape and sculpt.
This treatment is perfect for those who want to temporarily address issues including:
- A slightly crooked or bent nose.
- A small nose that needs building up.
- Hook-shaped noses that require straightening.
- A mild to moderate bump on the bridge of the nose, or a depression just above the nose bridge.
- A mild to moderate drooping of the nasal tip.
- Noses that require more height, definition and a more pronounced nasal tip.
- Create a 'pixi tip' which is a flick to the end of the nose.
The procedure takes approximately 15 minutes and results can last 12-18 months.
This is an advanced. specialist procedure due to the high risks involved but you can be assured I have trained to a high standard and as well as being an A&E nurse I am trained in complications.